Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Winter Wonderland" in DC!

This was the first snow this winter. The kids have been waiting for this day forever. They were so excited to wake up to Winter Wonderland outside. It looked so beautiful. It reminded me of my winter days as a child. I always had so much snow. In fact, they would cancel school if the snow was too deep. My kids just happen to be out of school today, lucky them! My kids have really never had a white Christmas. They have rarely had the chance to even play in the snow. We just haven't always lived in areas where it snows. I have missed that, but today was great! The snow was finally here. The kids could hardly wait to venture out. MaKinley loved it. This was her first time seeing and playing in the snow. No matter how cold she was, she did not want to come in. As a matter of fact, my older ones did not want to come in either. They played in it for a long time.

The kids LOVING the snow!
My Girls!!
Tanner using his body as a sled. CRAZY!!My Snow Angels!!!
My Littlest Snow Angel!! Kinley enjoyin some snow! I am not quite sure what to think about that!?!
OH WELL!! It can't hurt her too much.
Sooooo Good!!
I can't stop!! Mom.
The kids enjoying the snow with friends!
A beautiful snow blanket.



The kids sledding!



More of them sledding.


My Snow Angels!!



No comments: