Thursday, December 11, 2008

Derek's Birthday

Derek celebrated another birthday last Sunday. Boy! Time is really flying by. It just seems like yesterday we met and married and here we are celebrating his thirty-something birthday. We had a nice family dinner of his choice of course. The kids love that part of their birthday's. They are able to choose what they want to eat for dinner on their birthdays. Derek is a great husband and father. He does so much for our family. I am truly grateful for him. I am so glad that he holds the priesthood and can bless our family in times of need. He is great at helping out the kids with homework and whatever else I need done. He has been a great example to the kids and many people around him. I am very blessed to have him in my life.
The kids decided to get their dad a Dallas Cowboy's Jersey. Tony Romo was the jersey of choice. He has always been a Dallas Cowboy's fan, even if the are not doing so well. That is some dedication, I guess!
Tanner and Derek have the same jersey. So, Tanner decided that he needs a picture of them together "sporting" their Dallas jerseys. Two proud boys showing their pride!
My "Boy's" doing their best Heisman pose. I think that they might be ready for the NFL?!

This is Derek and the kids. They are also all hangin' out in jammies. We love Sundays for that!

1 comment:

Josh, Lundyn, Quincy and Brylee Stuart said...

Your family is so sweet. Happy Birthday Derek!