Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some Random Pictures of the kids.

So, One day I decided to straighten MaKinley's hair. She looks so different. She normally has very curly hair. She is still stinkin' cute!

"Come on guys, I don't look that different!"
"Cheese"
Here's a shot from the back. Her sister is trying to make keep her there.

MaKinley LOVES to take bubble baths. What girl doesn't?
"Where is she?" There are way too many bubbles.
"Here I am."


MaKinley being herself a "Sweetie" I LOVE this picture of her.






Tanners band concert. He is getting ready to play.
"Go Tanner!"
He is giving background information about one of the songs they played that night.
This is after the concert.
He is ready to cut lose and is glad that it is over. "Good Job, Son!"

This is Marquel with her All-Star cheer squad at a George Mason University game.
"Go, Fight, Win!"

She performed a dance during the game.



"Way to go, Marquel!" She did a fantastic job that day.

5 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

Hey Tenice! I'm so glad you found us! Your kids are looking way to grown-up for me! What a beautiful family!

Josh, Lundyn, Quincy and Brylee Stuart said...

You have adorable kids! They are so talented too! I love your blog!

Kristy said...

So glad you started a blog. We saw Wendy at Meggans Baptism (Jennifers daughter). I asked her if any of her kids had a blog...she said you were working on it. So thank you, it is way cute. My hubbies name is Shawn. By the way I love lots of pictures also. I have issues with posting anything without a picture to go along with it.

Jenny said...

Your kids are adorable! It will be fun to read your blog!

Verity said...

So fun! The pics were great--thanks for sharing!