Sunday, December 28, 2008

So, I thought I would try again to see if MaKinley would like Santa. We went to the mall to visit him. The theme was the Polar Express. MaKinley loved looking and touching all the fun scenes that they had. She once again was nervous to see Santa, but she did sit on his lap; there was no smile. He asked her what she wanted and she said, "presents and canny." At least this time she told him something. Tanner did not want to go and see Santa, but I made him. I told Tanner that no one is ever to old to visit with Santa. He really did not want to sit with the girls. I told him that he needed to let Santa know what he wanted. He just looked at me as though he did not believe any more. It was hard for me not to laugh, but I told him that he has a sister that believes and one that I am on the fence with. I did tell him that Santa lives in our hearts and we should believe in the magic of it. Forever!! I think that he will understand when he is a parent himself. Let's hope.

So, here is Kinley in front of a huge snow globe with a scence from "Polar Express."
Just some more pictures of the path to Santa.Here are the kids with Santa. MaKinley is scared. Just look at her tongue hanging out of her mouth. She does this sometimes when she is nervous or scared.
MaKinley by herself and once again she will not look at Santa. At All!
The kids in front of the "Polor Express." What cute kids!

2 comments:

Steve, Maggie, Janie said...

so cute!! what mall was this at? We should be friends soon!! Girls night!??

Tenice Stuart said...

The Fair Oaks Mall. It was so fun! I know we need a girls night out soon. I will work on that.